Construction of Facilities for Road Maintenance Units
Third Highway Project
IBRD Loans 7889 AZ and 8602 AZ, IDA Credit 4723 AZ
Reference No.: NCB 03
1. The Government of the Republic of Azerbaijan has received a loan from the World Bank toward the cost of the Third Azerbaijan Highway Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contracts for: Lot 1, Head Office and Depots for Maintenance Unit 4; Lot 2, Head Office and Depots for Maintenance Unit 2; Lot 3, Depots for Maintenance Unit 3. This contracts will be jointly financed by The Government of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
2. State Agency of Azerbaijan Automobile Roads now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Construction of Facilities for Road Maintenance Units: Lot 1, Head Office and Depots for Maintenance Unit 4; Lot 2, Head Office and Depots for Maintenance Unit 2; Lot 3, Depots for Maintenance Unit 3.
There are nine separate sites at which RMU facilities will be constructed for RMUs Nos. 2, 3 and 4. The sites can be classified as Head Offices and Depots. In one location, the Head Office and Depot are located at the same site. Several sites have existing facilities or buildings that will be suitable for use after rehabilitation. Head office buildings will serve as the management and administrative centres for maintenance activities. The RMU depots will be used to store, maintain and service vehicles and equipment used for road maintenance. It will also store stocks of materials such as salt and grit for winter maintenance and replacement barriers. Depot sites will also accommodate one-storey sub-office buildings serving the purpose of managing road maintenance and operation activities more locally.
The locations of the offices and depots for each Lot are:
Lot 1, Head Office and Depots for Maintenance Unit 4:
- Aşağı Güzdək, Abşeron (Head Office and Depot)
- Pirsaatçay, Şamaxi (Depot)
- Girdimançay, Ağsu (Depot)
Lot 2, Head Office and Depots for Maintenance Unit 2:
- Qobustan, Qaradağ (Head Office)
- Ələt, Qaradağ (Depot)
- Padar, Haciqabul (Depot)
- M2 km 251, Ucar (Depot)
Lot 3, Depots for Maintenance Unit 3:
- Borsunlu, Goranboy (Depot)
- Dəllər, Şəmkir (Depot)
For each Lot, the total area of the sites, and the total area of the buildings are:
Lot 1, Head Office and Depots for Maintenance Unit 4 – 3.3 ha / 4072 m2
Lot 2, Head Office and Depots for Maintenance Unit 2 – 3.4 ha / 4103 m2
Lot 3, Depots for Maintenance Unit 3 – 2.1 ha / 2446 m2
The period for construction will be 210 days.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Azeravtoyol ASC and inspect the bidding documents from 10:00 to 17:00 hours each working day at the address given below.
5. A complete set of bidding documents in English Language may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of AZN 300 or USD 170. The method of payment will be bank transfer to:
Beneficiary: State Agency of Azerbaijan Automobile Roads,
TIN No.: 9900013141
Bank: Kapital Bank OJSC, “Nasimi” Branch
Cor. Account: AZ37NABZ 01350100000000001944
Account Number: AZ69AIIB38050019441801833111 AZN
TIN No. of the Bank: 9900003611
Upon receipt of appropriate evidence of payment of the non-refundable fee, the documents may be collected from the address below or will promptly be dispatched by courier arranged and paid for by the applicant. However, no liability can be accepted for their loss or late delivery.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 17:00 hours 21 November 2018. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the tender commission and bidders’ designated representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 17:00 hours on 21 November 2018.
7. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of,
- AZN 50 000 for Lot 1,
- AZN 50 000 for Lot 2,
- AZN 30 000 for Lot 3.
8. The address(es) referred to above is:
State Agency of Azerbaijan Automobile Roads
Attention: Mr. Saleh Mammadov, Chairman of Board
Address: Block 2025, R. Ismayilov str.
ZIP Code: AZ 1117
Country: Republic of Azerbaijan
Telephone: (+994 12) 4997902
Facsimile number: (+994 12) 4997944
Ən son xəbərləri səhifəmizdən də izləyin